Framework Agreement on the Bangsamoro
Posted on Sunday, 7 October, 2012 - 16:50
The Framework Agreement on the Bangsamoro is now available for download below.
Answers to the FAQs on the Framework Agreement is likewise downloadable.
- What is the Framework Agreement on the Bangsamoro?
- Why is there a need for a Framework Agreement? What is its significance?
- Is this the final peace agreement?
- What are the wealth- and power-sharing arrangements between the Central Government and the Bangsamoro?
- After the signing of the Framework Agreement, what’s next?
- What’s going to happen to the ARMM?
- How will the Bangsamoro government look like?
- Can the Bangsamoro be established without a Constitutional amendment?
- Is the Framework Agreement a threat to national sovereignty and integrity?
- What is the geographical coverage of the Bangsamoro?
- Who or what is the Bangsamoro?
- What will happen to the LGUs in the Bangsamoro?
- What will happen to the armed members and weapons of the MILF?
- Who will monitor the implementation of the Framework Agreement and its Annexes?
- Is the Bangsamoro an Islamic state?
- How will non-Muslims be affected by this?
- How long is the transition period?